Please see the following list for frequently asked questions. If you do not find the information you are looking for please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-326-1349.
- How do I become a Karen Foster Design retailer?
- How can I request a Karen Foster Design catalog?
- I can’t find Karen Foster Design products at my local scrapbook store, can I buy direct from you?
- Do you have a donation program?
- Do you have an Angel policy?
- Does Karen Foster Design attend consumer shows and conventions?
- I am a scrapbook retailer and am interested in purchasing Karen Foster Design products. Can I buy KFD products through a distributor?
- I have a new theme idea, can I submit this somewhere?
- I love Karen Foster Design products, but unfortunately I have purchased a product that is defective or is damaged. How can I go about getting a replacement?
How do I become a Karen Foster Design retailer?
In order to become a Karen Foster Design retailer, you must fax or mail a completed and signed Wholesale Application along with a copy of your resale certificate, sales tax license, or completed exemption certificate. Your application will be reviewed and once we receive your first order we will assign you a customer number. For more information please see our Wholesale page.
How can I request a Karen Foster Design catalog?
I can’t find Karen Foster Design products at my local scrapbook store, can I buy direct from you?
Karen Foster Design is happy to donate products; however, we are unable to fulfill all requests due to the volume of inquiries. We are currently providing trade donations only. Please contact us directly if you would like to request a donation.